Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Re: Boudoir

For those of you who did them, what was the size of the book you got?
The $300 special package for Kamila includes a 5x7 album with 10 images. it seems small to me, but I am not sure.
I have the ability to add a bigger album I am thinking about the 8x8 20 pages/30 photos, but I am wondering if it's worth the money.

What size album did you girls get? thoughts?

Re: Re: Boudoir

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I spent more than that, and did not get an album...so you are getting a really great price! (I am kicking myself now for using the photographer I did and not waiting for a great deal like this one)
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I *think* sarah does 4x6, could be 5x7. I know the standard book gives you 20 pictures, I upgraded to the 30 pictures and paid a bit more, and it was worth it to me. I loved the book! To be honest, I just didn't know what else to cut out of  the 100+ pictures. FI loved the book ( I couldn't hold out  the 2 months and gave it to him on his birthday). So I say go for more pages....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a 5x7 book of 20 photos from Sarah.  I beleve that the neweer albums she does come standard with 30 photos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies,

BP, that's what I am thinking. It's not like the e-pics i can use for different things or prints and hang around the house. These will go in the album and that's probably it. That's a different way to look at it.

LaRosita and BP, The number of pictures apart, what did you think of the size (5x7) of the book?

bride_to_be_..., sorry to hear, but I am sure you have beautiful pictures....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the 5x7 book with 20 pictures and love it.  It has a very cool blue textured cover (you can see it in my bio) and the size was perfect IMO.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was a really nice size, the 5x7. It was big enough without being HEY HERE'S A POSTER OF ME HALF NAKED. I thought the size was perfect.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto BP - 5x7s were totally adequate.  Any bigger and I think I would have felt like "WHOA!  HERE'S A GIANT PICTURE OF MY HOO-HA AND MY TA-TAS!"  Mine has a pretty textured black cover - a very classy "little black book" feel to it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, if I were you though, I would get more pics! You will have so many to choose from its going to be really hard to cut it down to 20, so I would add more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You;re doing the April 18th right?
    I thinking of booking that.
    Because of the price I'm leaning towards her, plus I would be able to give it to him for the wedding, others I would have to wait until his birthday.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's also a smaller book (page wise)  because it's a special.  My book is also a 5 x 7 and I think the size is perfect, with 20 pictures.  It was surprisingly easier to narrow down the choices that you might think.  I wish I was ballsy enough to have one printed and hung in my house, but I'm not exactly Samantha Jones :) 

10 would have been reallyhard for me to narrow down to though.  If you can add pages, I definitely would. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Drinks... Yes I am doing then on April 18th

C&D... Thank you! Also, I don't think I got a chance to say that, but your wedding pics are beautiful!
  • Options
    jld0815jld0815 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A very close friend of mine does boudoir pictures.  Her website is www.alannaralph.com if anyone is looking for someone or is interested. She does great work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards