DC

hair/make up rec's

Hi, all. I am looking for any help in selecting someone for hair and makeup. My wedding is going to be in Luray, Va in the Shenandoah region at the Southcourt Inn.  I live in Texas and am planning from afar, so I could really use any info from people who are local. TIA :)

Re: hair/make up rec's

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Trish Langley with My Mobile Salon. She's come to my house to cut and color my hair and she's doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. She's awesome! 703-856-2617 www.mymobilesalon.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hairspray Salon in edinburgh va is awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Carla Pressley just did my hair and make up for my wedding on July 26th, plus most of my Bms, and my mother. I LOVE her... she did an awesome job and was sooo good to work with. She comes to your location and is very reasonably priced for this area. her email is [email protected] email me for pics or questions [email protected]
  • fabtularfabtular member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try the Virginia board. Luray isn't all that close to the DC metro area.  On an unrelated note, DH and I have been to the South Court Inn and we love it!
  • edited December 2011
    Bethany at PR Partners in Manassas, VA and she will travel.  She cuts my hair, but was a makeup artist before she started doing hair.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards