DC

Knottie DOC Swap?

Someone mentioned this on the June 2010 board and it's something I never put much thought into but wanted to see if it was something anyone had interest in...A bride on that board is teaming with 2 other knotties to act as each others DOC's on their day. For example, if you are getting married before me, I would act as your DOC (help with setting up) and then when I get married, you would act as mine.Like I said, I haven't put any real thought into it, but I wanted to see there was even any interest out there?
BFP Chart BFP 1/9/12 :: EDD 9/19/12 Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Knottie DOC Swap?

• spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a really neat idea, it's always good to have someone to help you out and it'd also give you a person to bounce ideas off of since you'd both be planning at the same time.
  • tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a really good idea!
  • edited December 2011
    If anyone has any interest in doing this for their wedding- email me- alyssaandmattk at gmail dot com.I am not getting married until June of next year... so if someone is getting married right around that time, it would probably work out well... If there are more than one knottie that wants to do this- we can make a triangle or something or even have a little team. We all help with each other's weddings...
    BFP Chart BFP 1/9/12 :: EDD 9/19/12 Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards