DC

Faes By Terri

Hi ladies. Has anyone worked with Terri? I've been corresponding with her (very slowly, might I add) and she assured me that her advertised specials were still being offered even though it said it expired in April. After waiting to hear back from her for 2 weeks  just talked to her and she told me our total would be 575 for 5BM hair, 1FG hair, and hair and make up for me...after doing the math I realized that this can't be right with the individual prices she quoted me and she is now not responding to me at all. Just wanted to know if anyone's worked with her and what your experience was like...I know the price isn't bad at all...but it's not equal to what she had told me for the individual prices by several hundred dollars...

Re: Faes By Terri

• edited December 2011
    I am having my hair/makeup trial tomorrow, so I can let you know how it goes.  She is definitely hard to get a hold of, but the last time I called her, she said she had been out of town for a week to do makeup for some show in Florida...  She did send me a tentative contract which was accurate with her advertized prices.   Just note that the $90 advertized price is only valid if 5 or more people get hair AND makeup done.  If it's just hair OR makeup, then it's $ 50 for one or the other. and $110 (not $90) for hair AND makeup.  I think that's kind of stupid, cause either way she'll still be making loads of money, but it's the cheapest price I could find, so hopefully all goes well tomorrow!
  • edited December 2011
    So my hair/makeup trial went GREAT!  Terri is super nice and did an amazing job, so I am totally relieved :)  My hair turned out just like the picture I showed them, although when I got home, I decided I want it another way after all, so I'm going to have her do it a bit differently for the wedding, but I am confident that she'll be able to do it.   Pictures definitely help.  Let me know if you have any other questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards