DC

Groom Gift Ideas

Hello ladies- So what are you all getting for your grooms? I havent really decided. since our wedding is so close to Christmas- we are forgoing christmas gifts and getting big wedding gifts- I wanted to do something personalized... but i can't decide what to do. I got him B-pics but I kinda want something sentimental ....any suggestions? I heard one girl say she gave her man a journal that she had written in from the day they got engaged- but i dont have a journal like that- I thought that was perfect...but any ideas would be greatly appreciated ! thanks- hope everyones planning is going wel ! <3

Re: Groom Gift Ideas

• edited December 2011
    I'm got FI a really nice handkerchief (in case he tears up during the ceremony!) and I'm in the process of embroidering a quote from a favorite song of ours on it. I'm going to have someone give it to him before the wedding with a note. I got the handkerchief on Etsy.com. They have some great antique ones on there. GL!
  • OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm either getting the him this Movado watch or a nice SLR camera. If you want to go for something you can make and is more personal you can make a travel journal. I made one using pics, ticket stubs from airplane museums whatever, receipts etc. On one page I had a collage on that stuff on the opposite page I wrote a short blurb about the trip, something funny, sweet or memorable. I bought one big enough for us to add to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards