DC

Whitehall Manor Weddings?

I'm getting married there next year & was wondering any advice on good picture opporunities ect? Email me:sephorachick  gmail

Re: Whitehall Manor Weddings?

• edited December 2011
    I was actually looking at this location as a possibility for my ceremony / reception, but the prices I received in an email seemed a bit steep. How has your experience been so far?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart."

161 invited image
    74 ready to celebrate! image
    87 won't make it :(image
    0 still to respond image
  • edited December 2011
    We got married at Whitehall on July 4th of this year - we loved it.  Lots of pics in siggie links.  Vendor reviews in bio.  If you have additional questions, you're both welcome to contact me via e-mail at niamhaine at hotmail dot com.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We got married there on July 26th... everything was perfect. LOTS of awesome shots for pics. There are pro pics in my bio. Please email me if you have any more questions love2mochaandskizz@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Wendy- I'm getting married there on a Sunday next October. The food is EXCELLENT & the venue is georgeous! It is quite a package deal & Douglas is amazing. My parents are paying for most of the wedding so I'm lucky on that point. Email me with any specific ?'s  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards