Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Odd, Gross, or Fate?

So Shania Twain's hubby cheated on her with her BFF.  They got divorced, so did the BFF and her hubs.....

Now Shania Twain is engaged to the mistress BFF's ex-husband. Surprised

This is just all kinds of wierd.

Re: Odd, Gross, or Fate?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This reminds me of high school.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and it also reminds me of Richi Sambora and whats her face.  Didn't they do a wife swap sort of thing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remember that story, when that all went down.  They were all good friends, then the two jilted ex's "found comfort" with each other and I guess fell in love. Stranger things.....

Yeah, Richie Sambora, Heather Locklear and Denise Richards were all BFFs, then Denise and Richie hooked up.  Gross.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't imagine EVER hooking up with, let alone having a relationship with and marrying , and ex of my friend.  Blech!  Friend cooties all over him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, though I guess if the other people cheated first, then it kind of takes the "friends off limits" rule away. Still, I don't know think I could/would do that.  I'd probably want to get as far away from that whole situation as possible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't ever do that... Imagine if they hadkids together before you got with them... You'd have to see them every holiday, etc.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I feel sorry for Shania's son.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...can I get a flow chart please? ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't there a novel like this?  The Pilot's Wife or something???  Guy & Girl are having an affair... and they die in a plane crash, and then the widow and widower fall in love or something?  Or am I making that up?
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards