DC

Mermaid Style Watters Wedding Dress and other wedding items for sale!

I am selling my beautiful white Watters bridal gown that I wore for my winter wedding for $150. This is the dress that knottie, Marin03 wore for her wedding as well. This Watters gown is actually a bridesmaid dress, but I ordered it in white and no one had any idea! I received many compliments on the dress. The original size was a 6, however I altered it down to a size 4. It should not be difficult to increase the size, since my alteration lady did not remove any of the dress fabric. I also altered the gown by adding a sweetheart neckline, a crystal brooch, and a black sash. These items would also come with your dress. One of the best details is the ribbon design on the back side of the dress. Please send me an e-mail for pics or more info.

I am also selling the following items:

Victoria Secret Blue Marabou garter (never worn) $5

White Fur Shrug-perfect for a winter wedding! $15

Silk Rose Petals (about 400)-$5

150 Glass Votive holders and candles (most have been lit, however there is more than enough of the candles left for another reception)        $20

Gorgeous Crystal brooch and three strand pearl bracelet by Carolee-$20

Please send me an e-mail to chrissytina119 at yahoo dot com if interested, or if you need more details or pics
 Thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards