Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

I wish I were married to Tom Cruise

Because he bought his wife an ultra sound machine to check out their baby when ever they want :-(. I don't want to wait a week **stomps feet**

Re: I wish I were married to Tom Cruise

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Buttons, I hear you...but the scientology for me would far outweigh the ultrasound.  ;)
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WANTS TO SEE THE BABY! I could deal with a little crazy to check out my baby whenever I felt like it. 
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    True, but you would also have to have a silent birth.  That might not be fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Um he is CRAZY!  I think you just want to be rich.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't care about being rich, i want an ultra sound machine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, scientologists don't believe in crazy, so everyone lives happily ever after.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is Katie Holmes prego? How did I miss this?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She was twice... I'm pretty sure they have two kids, yes? He bought her the machine a kid or two ago
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    woah I thought Suri (spell check) was an only child! This is what I get for canceling People.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly have no idea, they may just have the one, but I do know when she was prego, he got an ultra sound machine. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The joys of being rich and famous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nah they only have one.  And checking your baby in ultrasound can  not be safe to do too many times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP - Come on girl - when I saw this post my immediate reaction was wtf?!

I'm sure that little prune is doing just fine in there and you'll see him/her again soon enough! =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wish-were-married-tom-cruise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:40082f7f-080c-46d2-853d-01eb5f5c5dedPost:7f1d0863-3c64-4d9a-bcf0-ec04e9d9fb9f">Re: I wish I were married to Tom Cruise</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nah they only have one.  And checking your baby in ultrasound can  not be safe to do too many times.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

Studies have been shown time and time again that an U/S doesn't affect the baby. It's just sound waves measuring the baby, nothing invasive about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't handle him jumping on my furniture.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wish-were-married-tom-cruise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:40082f7f-080c-46d2-853d-01eb5f5c5dedPost:611aacfa-6ec5-4dd8-b050-b724ac4d9fad">Re: I wish I were married to Tom Cruise</a>:
    [QUOTE]I couldn't handle him jumping on my furniture.
    Posted by carli1216[/QUOTE]

haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards