DC

Gorgeous dyeable silk shoes for sale (size 7.5)

tracy_ktracy_k member
Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments
I'm a little heartbroken to part with them, because I love them SO much, but even though the heel is just under 3" they are too tall for my dress. :(

I ordered them a couple months ago and other than putting them on my feet once to try them on and once for my dress fitting, they have never been worn.

Onyx by Dyeables Silk Satin Bridal Shoes
They're from the Platinum line by Dyeables, made of 100% silk satin. The ornament on the toe is silver-toned with rhinestones. They are size 7.5 (I usually wear an 8 but the reviews online said they run a little large).

I bought them for $100 but will part with them for $80. Let me know if you're interested, tracy21974 at gmail.com.

Re: Gorgeous dyeable silk shoes for sale (size 7.5)

• tracy_ktracy_k member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little heartbroken to part with them, because I love them SO much, but even though the heel is just under 3" they are too tall for my dress. :(

I ordered them a couple months ago and other than putting them on my feet once to try them on and once for my dress fitting, they have never been worn.

Onyx by Dyeables Silk Satin Bridal Shoes
    They're from the Platinum line by Dyeables, made of 100% silk satin. The ornament on the toe is silver-toned with rhinestones. They are size 7.5 (I usually wear an 8 but the reviews online said they run a little large).

I bought them for $100 but will part with them for $80. Let me know if you're interested, tracy21974 at gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards