Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Introduction

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Hello everyone---My name is Joyce and I am new to the board. I have been reading the board for a little while now and decided it was time to say Hi! My fiancé and I will be getting married here in Atlanta on Memorial Day Weekend. I was hoping to get some recommendations for a great, very affordable, creative and fun to work with invitation designer. Any suggestions? Also what about a place to print all invites? Thanks!

Re: Introduction

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! I don't know of any local invite designers. I used notfromabox.com and was extremely pleased with the quality and price and you design your own invite by mixing and matching their templates with their motifs and designs and they work with you by phone and email until they look how you want them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!What price range is affordable?  That means different things to different folks.I used alaunbydesign and they were great.  My only complaint was they took a long time, but they did an awesome job (and they aren't local)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards