Georgia-Atlanta

Paper?

Hey Ladies, I am DIYing our paper for the wedding and I was looking at Archivers to pick out paper for our STD's and Invites and they didnt have the colors I needed. Does anyone have recommendations on quality paper places that dont cost an arm and a leg? Thanks in advance!

Re: Paper?

• edited December 2011
    check out:cardsandpockets.comenvelopemall.comanchorpaper.comstampinup.com
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • courtney6208courtney6208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check out Xpedx.  They are a paper company that has a few retail stores in the Atlanta area, and they have really great prices.  They can order pretty much anything you need (envelopes, etc.) and are incredibly helpful.  Hope you find what you are looking for!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and check out Sam Flax on Northside drive!  They have all kinds of specialty papers, including things like pocketfolds and such
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • edited December 2011
    I used PaperSource.Com They have lots of good color choices and are a clean and classic company. I really enjoyed working with them. Good luck!:)
  • edited December 2011
    Anchor Paper was awesome to work with I have a review in my bio.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • edited December 2011
    I am using cardsandpockets.com and recieved my order last month...perfect... Not to mention I had ordered the wrong size for one of my paper options and they actually called me before filling the order to ask if I wanted to change it to the right size!!! Customer service...priceless!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards