Georgia-Atlanta

Pearl's Place

I vaguely remember reading about Pearl's Place on here, but I don't really remember anything that was said.  For those of you that have ordered dresses through them, would you mind telling me about your experience?  TIA!

Re: Pearl's Place

• evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them! They saved me a ton of money. My BM dresses were originally almost 300 dollars locally. I ordered them from Pearls for 120. :)  I was also in a wedding and the bride ordered her dress off there. Locally here dress was 1000 dollars and she got it for 400.  Her dress also arrived really quick.  I would definitely use them.  Go to a store and find what you want and what size you would need it in and order from them it will save you a lot of money. Also if you order all the dresses and have them shipped to one address it's only a one time 12 dollar shipping charge.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress and all of my BMs dresses from PP.  It's the best!  I saved each of my BMs about $100 on their dresses, and over $700 on my dress!The only thing I will tell you is have a good seamstress lined up to handle any alterations you might need (Linda G is awesome!), and have something to wrap your dress in when it arrives.  It comes in a box, not a nice dress bag. I wound up wrapping mine in a sheet! 
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This place sounds great!  Do they have a website?  Where are they located?
  • askmetostayaskmetostay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used a similar place, netbride.com, and they were amazing. service was great, dresses were cheap, and came a month early!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the input! I got a quote from them that was much cheaper than any local store, but I just wanted to make sure they were legit before ordering.  Cutypie953 - You can go to pearlsplace.com, they are located in New Orleans I think, but do a lot of phone orders. 
  • edited December 2011
    the website looks totally sketchy, and doesn't really give you much info.  Basically, you need to pick out your dress first.  Then, once you know what you want, call PP and get a quote.  Then if you want to go with them, you can place your order over the phone, and they'll ship your dress to your door. 
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • edited December 2011
    I used Netbide, like Hayley and love them!  I have used them before to buy my bridesmaids dress for another wedding and their service was awesome and quick.  The girls saved $100.00 each on their dresses..I highly recommend them!
  • caeebecaeebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used netbride and bought my dress half price (saved over $400).  They were quick, responsive and just great all around.  The hardest part was trusting the private seamstress I had to find and that turned out great too.  Linda Gillentine as recommended several times on this board was well priced and quick as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards