Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Videographer Tips?

Hi Girls!

My fiance and I are trying to find a videographer, but I'm not really interested in all of the frills that so many of them offer with their built in packages?  Does anyone have any tips or know of any places that offer cheaper packages?

Re: Videographer Tips?

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Martins Video. No frills if you don't want, they stay out of your way, do a great job, and are very reasonably priced. I will be using them next weekend. Ton's of girls here rec. them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Martin's.  We're using them for our May wedding.  We opted for the Special Package, which gave us just enough bang for our buck.  If you scroll down the board, several girls have posted their highlight videos in the past week or so.

http://web.mac.com/accentweddingvideos/Martins_Video/Home.html

Good luck with your search!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Martins as well - no frills, but very good quality.
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another for martin's.  i'm actually picking up my video tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls so much for your help!  I will definitely be looking into Martin's with all of your tips for them! 

ButtonsPepper - Have a wonderful wedding next week - so very exciting that it is so soon :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Mike Duffy...he is in Rosemont area...affordable, and no nonense...you get just what you are paying for...beautiful work, too.  His number is 610-357-1766
    Carey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards