Georgia-Atlanta

QOTD 11/18/10

This is a two part question today! Where are you going/did you go for your honeymoon and was/is it exactly what you wanted?(for example, are you settling for Florida instead of Cancun?)

For my honeymoon, we're going to rent a cabin up in the North GA mountains for about a week. And yes, that is EXACTLY what I want. No airports, no busy tourist traps. Just me, him, a mountain view and a hot tub : )

Re: QOTD 11/18/10

• dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Sandals, St. Lucia.  I get a killer deal b/c I'm certified as a travel agent through my company, so it's not that expensive.  It is EXACTLY what we want to do... lay on the beach sipping umbrella drinks.  I can't wait!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We're cruising the Med!  Italy, Greek Isles, and Turkey.  Exactly what I wanted!
    Photobucket
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to do the Greek Isles or Bora Bora, but FI wants South Africa, Australia or Egypt.  I don't know what we'll end up doing!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_qotd-111810?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:1b03acc2-c92e-45a6-89d2-88c3a54527b4Post:fbe7471f-acc5-46be-ae87-4ba45cb8e538">Re: QOTD 11/18/10</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're cruising the Med!  Italy, Greek Isles, and Turkey.  Exactly what I wanted!
    Posted by belletop[/QUOTE]

Nice! Our Honeymoon is going to be somewhere beachy. We still haven't narrowed it down to exactly where.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • kxhamiltonkxhamilton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Hawaii--Oahu and Maui. Neither of us have been, and we can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards