Georgia-Atlanta

Roswell River Landing Decoration!!!

Hey Guys,  I am getting married July 30, 2011 at Roswell River Landing and wanted to know if anyone past or future is getting married there and how they plan on decorating and where they are putting tables for food?  We are having around 120-150 and I will def be using seating on the upper level to accomodate everyone?  Just need some advice on what everyone else is doing??

Thanks!!!

Re: Roswell River Landing Decoration!!!

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going tomorrow to see it! I'll let you know some of my ideas after I get a good look around : )
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is a link to the knot tv about a knottie that got married there last year. Her part is at the end so it might take a few minutes to get to it. HTH!
    http://tinyurl.com/lkryyt
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • dani0802dani0802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I've seen her wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL!  I was looking more for people other than her that have gotten married there or are getting married....THANKS!!!!
  • sharkgrlsharkgrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am July 9th 2011 at Roswell RIver Landing!! The lady that rents it, Debbie, she has some great pics of past weddings and parties there, if you ask she will probably email them to you. I am doing a tent outdoors and I am doing the windows very similar to the pic in my siggy. I am doing chair covers and tablecloths in white with alternating orange and pink overlays. the loft upstairs area will be a "kids section' ( I have 2 from a previous marriage and many of my friends have kids)..so they will have a seperate buffet up there with kids stuff going on.
    my biggest ?? is will i have the dj set up under the awning outside, or inside by the dance floor?
  • dani0802dani0802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The kids section is a super cute idea!  I am prob just going to do a kids table since we are having around 150 guests so we are def using the loft area as extra seating!  I am just worried about all of our guests feeling comfortable but the space isnt that small especially with the outside (as long as it isnt 900 degrees lol) and we are setting up our bar outside!  We dont know where to put the DJ either.  My wedding planner suggested putting him upstairs to free up the dance floor but I dont think I am a fan of that idea!  Where do you plan on putting your buffet and what time are you having your reception?
  • edited December 2011
    @Dani0802, I'm getting married at RRL July 2012. I will also have about 150 guest. How did you arrange the reception area? I'm wondering if I need to get a tent for outside to have more seating room.  I've also thought about moving the DJ and dance floor outside. But it will be July and the heat may be to much for some guest. Any suggestion on what you did would really help. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards