Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Venues?

Does anyone have any suggestions of venues in the North Georgia area? My idea is to have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, preferably at the same location.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ladies! 

Smile

Re: Venues?

• Options
    jle625jle625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at Belle Terra in Rome, GA
    www.belleterraweddings.com

theres also

http://thefarmathickoryridge.com/The_Farm/Home.html

and of course theres Barnsley Gardens in Adairsville
    i think its www.barnsleyresort.com

They were booked on my date :*(

Where are you from in North GA?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of wineries in Dalanagha if you are interested.  Frogtown is BEAUTIFUL!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion ladies! The Bella Terra looks beautiful and so does Frogtown. I actually had looked at Barnsley Garden and have it saved to my favorites. I'm sorry they were booked on your date. 

I'm actually not from North Georgia but went to college in the Northeast Georgia area. I'm from the Marietta area.

I love the idea of a winery. The vineyards are always so beautiful. I'm also a sucker for lakes and waterfalls. Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery are nice up in Dahlonega.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO, I would stay away from Barnsley Gardens. I think there are MANY better places to pick from. Definately look into the winerys in Dahlonega. SO beautiful up there.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also look at Montaluce Vineyard in Dahlonega. I've heard it is very nice and not too bad price wise! Wolf Mountain has a great outside deck for the ceremony. What a great view! Good luck to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We found our place by googling Outdoor wedding venue + North georgia. We are going with Peach Brandy Cottage in Dawsonville. This place has everything that you could want, and at a great price. You can just rent the venue and bring in your own caterer, or let them do it all - or anything in between.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards