Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

It's Wednesday...

2»

Re: It's Wednesday...

• edited December 2011
    Woo hoo 2 pages!  We dont get here often.
  • edited December 2011
    I think it is really pathetic when the people you know from TK are nicer and better friends than your actual friends. Makes me want to get rid of all of my friends.
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'll think I'll whine and then vent...

My whine is short: I hate being sick. Summer Colds??! Isnt that an oximoron? My whole head feels like it should be about 15 times the size it is, I hate that I've used 3 boxes of tissues with lotion and my nose is still cracked and completely unattractive. Not to mention I sound worse than Fran Dresser aka "The Nanny".

As for the venting...I love my Fiance to death, but his family has not taught him how to save at all. We opened a savings account in order to save and help pay for the wedding. He working for his father's company and doing well, but doesn't exactly have the strictest of pay schedules. He's put some in, but has also taken some out...where as I have put in as much of my paycheck as I can manage in  - usually 50% of it since my bills aren't too terrible, and I get paid once a month so its a decent sized check. I've budgeted myself, so I know appx. how much spending money I can use on "frivilous things" like clothes (which I wear to work), I know exactly how much per month I have to save for bills, and food, etc. So putting in what I do to the savings isn't easy, but its well planned. He on the other hand, doesn't put much in, says he will for sure...and then goes golfing - which is his latest hobby. I can completely understand his need to escape and golfing does that, however - golfing is VERY expensive, and I feel with every new club, or purchasing new golf balls b/c they supposedly go farther, etc. ( 12 golf balls can run about $25) is just not in the savings plan...if you have money to buy balls you don't need but just want - then shouldn't you be thinking about putting that money into the savings? I know I'm being a little over-dramatic, and again I have no problem with him golfing at cheaper places in the area as often as he would like to, but are the frills necessary?

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    futuremrstct - FI and I golf... well we used to until the wedding... we haven't gone since early May because we just can't find the "extra" money to go.  Hopefully your FI will come around and relize that.  Having a wedding usually takes lots of sacrificing!
  • edited December 2011
    It is seriously crappy that the kid only sleeps like 2 hours now... when she used to sleep about 3 or more! I have less alone time haha.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear so to be former boss-
    You are not soling any problems by offering two people my position and one quit lsat week, so she isn't even working for you anymore. Most employees do not even know you. Texting people to offer them a promotion isn't really classy. This is why you are having problems with employees in the first place. If you want to solve some problems get your managers/leaders together and have a meeting, by the way there is one scheduled next week, which you probably won't even be at .... this is why I can hold onto employess but you can not. ..
    Good Luck, because you are going to SOL when I walk out that door next week
    Fondly,
    the best store manager you had that you took full advantage of and paid crap to ...

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that FBIL didn't get any of the jobs that he interviewed for up in VA and I'm actually happy about it because he's a total prick of an a-hole! So now he's working at the job that Grandmom got for him and he hates it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards