Georgia-Atlanta

Aquarium Weddings...

I know that the majority of brides here are on a budget, but have any of you considered the Tennessee Aquarium (if you live close to the Chattanooga border, that is?)  After the venue rental fees we have paid, etc. the TN Aquarium rental fees and approved caterers' menu is quite a bit less than what my fiancé and I are paying.

http://tnaqua.org/RentOurFacility/Weddings.aspx

I have no idea what the Georgia Aquarium's prices are for weddings though. 

Re: Aquarium Weddings...

• chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The GA Aquarium is very, very expensive to rent....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wish I could do the TN one, but yes GA is incredibly expensive! I wanted to get married there so bad, but there was just no way.
  • edited December 2011
    I figured it was quite expensive based on the numbers projected for weddings! "...can hold 800-1,000 guests" while TN Aquarium's website says something like "...200 standing reception, 100 sit-down..."
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I think it depends on which "room" you want but even the cheapest is way more than I could afford, which doesn't make any sense to me
  • MelissaAnne88MelissaAnne88 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I looked at the GA Aquarium...and then saw their prices. Craaaaaazy expensive!
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards