Georgia-Atlanta
Options

BEAUTIFUL veil.....(highly recommended etsy seller!)

I ordered a birdcage blusher and headpiece of "BRENDA'S BRIDAL VEILS" on Etsy.com, and I highly recommend her work to other brides.  My headpiece and veil were even more beautiful than its photos.  There is such attention to detail that I wanted to unwrap it and put it on here at work!

The headpiece and veil were carefully packaged complete with white tissue paper, a wedding sticker to close the wrapping and white ribbon.  There was also a handwritten thank you note and instructions on how to properly wear your veil (to get the look you want! including details such as "like 'Sweet Home Alabama'" so you know how to make your veil look like Reese Withersponn's from the movie.)

Re: BEAUTIFUL veil.....(highly recommended etsy seller!)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW I will definately check her out!

That is so pretty!!! And How sweet a little note with it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can't really see the detail in the headpiece, but the champagne-colored "leaf" accents have embroidery on them.
  • Options
    dmoroziczdmorozicz member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I also have an etsy seller to recommend!  I purchase my headband from Untamed Petals on Etsy and it was fabulous!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I just went and played "dress up" in the restroom at my work - lol
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Etsy. That was one of the first places I went for lots of wedding stuff. I got my veil their too! Very pretty, Hydrophile :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_beautiful-veilhighly-recommended-etsy-seller?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:b2558e81-7f49-4e87-9bc7-f7fa55998c0cPost:862ff5fc-d82e-441c-9338-4bd997a4f824">Re: BEAUTIFUL veil.....(highly recommended etsy seller!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I just went and played "dress up" in the restroom at my work - lol
    Posted by HYDROPHILE[/QUOTE]

Haha FUN!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me playing dress up before my fiancé came home...I have to play with the headpiece a bit to make the flowers lay more flat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards