Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

shopping for wedding rings

I'm looking for recommendations for jewelers in the area for wedding bands.  We started looking in the store where FI bought my engagement rings, but feel like we need to see more styles before deciding!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shopping for wedding rings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked all over for a ring to match my engagement ring.  I wasn't looking for something extravagant, so I stuck with chain sores for the most part.  I ended up finding one at Jared's in DE and the sales staff there were very helpful but not pushy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went through this process.  We are getting our rings from Barsky on jeweler's row.  They are making a custom matching band for me for 1/2 the price of what others were quoting.  Great to work with, ask for Nathan!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we got our bands at Benari jewelers in Exton -- that's where my fiance got my engagement ring.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to David Jays in Warrington.  We went to jewlers row before that (not to barsky though) and no one was really listening to what I wanted.  The lady at David Jay was really nice and helped me find something I loved.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Long story but my I had to change the setting in my engagement ring that FI bought and got the new setting at Barsky in center city. I am not cheap or anything but you can kind of haggel with the guys.  I think that is where we are going to get our wedding rings too eventually.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards