Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

anyone need a gluten free baker?

I was at a bridal show this weekend and wish I'd known this then since there was a bride looking for someone who made gluten free wedding cakes.  Anyway I came across this online today so I'm posting it hoping it will help someone else out.  There's a new bakery called Sweet Freedom Bakery on South Street.  All their products are also free of dairy, corn, eggs, peanuts, soy and casein.  They show cupcakes on their website but are happy to do a wedding cake or cupcakes for your wedding if you face these dietary restrictions.  Just thought it might help someone out. 

Re: anyone need a gluten free baker?

• Options
    ec0983ec0983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't need a wedding cake anymore, but i am definitely checking this place out the next time i'm in the city!  thanks so much for sharing, it's so hard to find decent gf baked goods that you don't do yourself.
    trying times are not the times to stop trying. image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    as someone who it gluten AND casein free, thanks so much!  
    Photobucket

september siggy challenge! my colours!

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other's eyes but looking outwards at the same direction." - The Little Prince Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem!  As I said, I overheard someone at a bridal show looking for one and unfortunately didn't have the info then!  So figured if there was one bride out there looking for one, there was bound to be someone else looking too!  Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards