Georgia-Atlanta

VENDOR REVIEW: jB JAMS Entertainment & Events

jB JAMS did a spectular job at my daughter's reception.  They provided a DJ and MC who executed a well planned in advance show flow in a most professional and relaxed manner.  There were several planning sessions and they coordinated exceptionally well with the Cateechee (reception venue) staff.  I highly recommend jB JAMS and can't thank Judy enough for a job well done and a good time for everyone!  

Re: VENDOR REVIEW: jB JAMS Entertainment & Events

• shannajgshannajg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides, and Mother of the Brides, if you are on the fence about whether or not to hire JB Jams...don't hesitate.  Hire them NOW!  By far, this was one of the very best decisions we made in the whole wedding planning process.  Judy worked diligently to make sure that every detail of the reception was coordinated perfectly, from greeting the guests at the chapel (!) and then through all phases of the reception.  I didn't have to worry about a thing.  She was a superb emcee...and the other part of the team (sorry, forgot his name!) manned the music, which kept the guests up and dancing all evening long.  Judy and JB Jams went above and beyond what you would ever expect from a typical DJ.  The pre-planning process went very smoothly, and we had an incredible evening.  Judy made sure that everyone was where they were supposed to be (toasts, cake cutting, family dances, etc.), and honestly, I am so glad I didn't hire a day of wedding coordinator...no need with Judy!  The staff at Big Canoe, GA was also superb, and Judy worked very well with them.  We all felt pampered and taken care of, and were able to enjoy every minute of the reception.  I still have fond memories of Judy announcing the newlyweds onto the patio at the beginning of the reception.  She has the true emcee's knack of making all the audience excited.  Thank you so much, Judy.  You were integral to making this one of the very best receptions I have ever attended (and I'm not being biased here...it really was!). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards