Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Outdoor Wedding Venue Recommendations

We are getting married in Sedona Az in May, but we are also planning to have a celebration party in PA when we return...

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive outdoor wedding venue in the philly suburbs maybe near Phoenixville/Downingtown/West Chester? 

There will probably be around 150 people, and we want to keep it less formal since this will be a celebration party, not an actual reception.  

I would love to find an old farm or barn or something rustic like that!

Thanks so much for your help!!

Re: Outdoor Wedding Venue Recommendations

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at the Farmhouse at People's Light and Theater?  It's located in Malvern, and it has a really pretty outdoor space.

The Pennsbury Inn Bed and breakfast is really lovely and is located in Chadds Ford

Also, I went to a wedding at Faunbrooke a couple years ago, and LOVED it.  The owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on the Bistro and People's Light and Theater.  Haven't been to an event there, but it's a fun space that should meet your requirements..you could definitely make it more par-tay than wedding. 

I am sure a fewof the restaurants in downtown West Chester might be able to accommodate, although 150 is a big number.  Their pricing is probably high, but Nectar in Berwyn is an amaaaazing restaurant and would definitely hit the spot, although it's more modern/edgy than barn/rustic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards