Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wanna loan me something furry and warm??

This is kinda random. My TTD session is next Sunday and I know it is going to be cold in my strapless wedding dress. As you can tell, I am thinking about this a little last minute, but I wanted to see if anyone might have a fur cape or stole or something that I could borrow that might look cute for some of the pictures in my gown (the session is going to be mostly outside).

TIA! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wanna loan me something furry and warm??

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As a last resort, I have a cream peacoat that is alpaca. Kind of furry and would look cute with a dress... if you need it you can borrow. I sold my cape.
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burr...your crazy chicka....hope its a little warmer next week!

Sadly as the unmarried lady I have nothing to lend
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, BP! I'll keep that in mind... I would consider a coat for sure... I don't really have anything nice like that though. That's why I have you!

Cait - Months ago when I booked the shoot, I remember thinking "Ooh March will be nice again!" Now here it is a week away and I'm thinking "Ummmmm..." My photog is doing the session for free so she is picking the place and she prefers to shoot outdoors. So I'm trying to think of some warmer apparel.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can stop by when ever and pick it up if you'd like, or we can meet somewhere, or I can stop on my way home from work and drop it off, as I pass your street to and from work :-). I don't wear it much because i have a tan coat I like to wear more now.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I *might* have something for you, but I have to look.  I'll FB you later.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wanna-loan-something-furry-warm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:4e7278d2-6dbf-41d3-bd47-836ea9cc66eePost:8e6af333-d4e6-4bcd-a2e9-c6b35acdea8b">Re: Wanna loan me something furry and warm??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I *might* have something for you, but I have to look.  I'll FB you later.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

Gracias!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a stole that I got off ebay that is too small for my shoulders... I'll measure it when I get home, and if you want it, it's yours. to keep and sell. I'm not gonna use it...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wanna-loan-something-furry-warm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:4e7278d2-6dbf-41d3-bd47-836ea9cc66eePost:5444dc6b-0d44-46f1-b2b6-6fc6ebcdaa4f">Re: Wanna loan me something furry and warm??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a stole that I got off ebay that is too small for my shoulders... I'll measure it when I get home, and if you want it, it's yours. to keep and sell. I'm not gonna use it...
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

Paprkia - This could definitely work!! What color is it? Do you have any pics?
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    take a shot of tequilla before you go out? warm ya right up!
    hahaha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sent you a FB message.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it's white- i'm pretty sure it's in my bio under the clothes. I can't save any pics at work to post it.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jesster- gorgeous picture!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Pap :)

my sister actually took it while our photog was taking pics from the other side (shes sneaky haha)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jesster: I confess that I saw your pic and my first thought was "Normandy Farm comforter!"

Also, this is useless, but Mac says he is both fuzzy and warm and you can borrow him, A.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wanna-loan-something-furry-warm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:4e7278d2-6dbf-41d3-bd47-836ea9cc66eePost:9009da17-bfa6-42a6-9a13-65c68b16dee1">Re: Wanna loan me something furry and warm??</a>:
    [QUOTE]jesster: I confess that I saw your pic and my first thought was "Normandy Farm comforter!" Also, this is useless, but Mac says he is both fuzzy and warm and you can borrow him, A.
    Posted by LaRositaMonita[/QUOTE]

Done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards