• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2009 Weddings

10/3 ladies- 5 weeks today!

Wow girls can you believe only 5 weeks left? Time sure has flown by! Right now we're working on calling the people who haven't responded since our RSVP date was today. Then we're going to make our seating chart and finalize selections with the DJ and stuff like that. Little details. What do you girls have left to do? I can't believe it- only 5 weeks! So exciting!

Re: 10/3 ladies- 5 weeks today!

• WOW only five weeks to go, thats just crazy, I am so excited. Waiting for the rest of the rsvps, they habe until the 10th, one final fitting, seating charts and final confirmations and payments for us! WOW!
  • 5 weeks!!  Ahh!!  :-)  Some times I look at my list and see LOTS to do, and other times I look at it and see how little is left.  I guess it depends on my mood...lol.  Our biggest check item left is to go get our marriage license.  We can get ours 180 days before and I still haven't made time to do that! 
  • I'm 10/2 hope I can still join in on the fun!! YAY!! I'm sooo excited!! We are doing the same stuff u are and GM gift b/c FI takes forever to do anything (JK he works a lot and I really don't know what he wants t give them). My sister is in S. Korea and is coming home 21st of sept I'm sooo excited for that too!
  • I can't believe it!  That is so exciting! Here is what we have left to do: -Finalize with florist-Still waiting on RSVP's so we can do the seating chart -Finalize music with DJ-Finalize menu with reception -Get 2 taper candles for unity candle-Get presents for parents-Get RB gifts-Get GM fitted for tuxes-Get marriage license-Pack for HM                                               
  • -programs -OOT bags -bathroom baskets -final fitting -kid gifts, GM gifts - final meetings with the DJ, florist, photographer -seating chart -favors/TY tags for favors mostly little things but things that stress me out. I can't believe it's only 5 weeks away! ahhh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards