Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

TRUST

Hi Ladies,

I am back asking for opinions (again!) I really think you all are the best source of info...
Anyway, My FI and I spent allll day yesterday walking around from venue to venue in the city. We looked at 6 and the one that we didnt think we would like we did.
Does anyone know of someone who had or has been to a wedding at TRUST? Or has anyone heard anything about it...good, bad, I want it all :-p

Re: TRUST

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  A few girls on the nest had their weddings there.  They both had wonderful experiences.  Go ask there for more info though, as far as I know they don't check here.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know two people who had their wedding there, including my boss.  Both were very happy.  Its a cool space and I believe you have a choice of a few different caterers to bring in.  I'd recommend speaking to someone (on the nest) who got married there, or meeting with their coordinator to see if its for you (the ceremony, cocktail space and reception space may not be for everyone.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another thing I'd recommend is seeing if you can see what kind of exhibit will be up when you plan on getting married.  If I'm remembering correctly, they don't remove any artwork for weddings, so if its not an exhibit you jive with, that might be a dealbreaker.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, Thanks girls!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards