Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

PSA: Michael's 50% Off Coupon

Hey Philly Knotties, check out your local newspapers either today or tomorrow.  There is a 50% off coupon in the Michael's insert!  It is good until 1/2/10.  I used it today to purchase a beautiful card box that normally retails for $44.95; final purchase price was $24.06 with tax!  They have a great wedding section, so check it out!

Re: PSA: Michael's 50% Off Coupon

• edited December 2011
    You can log on to AC Moore.com anytime and go to their coupon section to download their weekly 50% off coupon.  Michaels and Joanne Fabrics both accept their coupons as well.  :)  Stock up on stuff, use one a week and make FI use another.  
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Did not know that, thanks, ooodsie!
  • edited December 2011
    Also theres no limit on price - it just can't be a sale item.   We got our unity candle there, it was 50 bucks so it came down to 25.  :)  
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Right, that's the way Michael's is, it can't be a sale item.  But I went to AC Moore's website today and there was only a 50% coupon to be used for framing and a 20% coupon to be used only on New Year's Day.  So maybe it varies from week to week?  I was just happy to see the Michael's coupon in my paper yesterday because Michael's is literally right across the street from me.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah thats cause if they run a 20% everything including sale holiday coupon they take down the 50% one item coupon.. 20% off sale/total purchase is actually a pretty decent deal if you're getting a bunch of little stuff.  Wait till new years is over, they'll be back to the 50% coupons.  They do them every week except holidays :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards