• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2009 Weddings

trying hard not to be annoyed

Photog told me teasers would be up a week after the wedding.  Two weeks later there were none.  I was patient.  And last monday she sent an e-mail saying the pics were ready to go up on the blog and in a slideshow.  The next day, as promised there were 10 pics up on the blog, but no slideshow.  I again waited patiently and kept my cool (even as DH made comment after comment about the missing photos)  I emailed her on wednesday to ask about the slideshow, to which she didn't reply.  So i called today and she says the slideshow has been up since monday and "didn't I send you the password".Don't get me wrong, i totally love my photographer.  She was wonderful to work with and her pictures are fabulous. But i've been going crazy waiting. OK so it's only been less than 3 weeks since the wedding, but it sure seemed like a long 3 weeks waiting for the pictures..  End of vent. 

Re: trying hard not to be annoyed

• Waiting is the hard part! :)  Just relish in the fact that 3 weeks is pretty normal - even fast, depending on the service.  I'm probably going to have to wait a month or more.  (eek!)
  • It will be 5 weeks from my wedding this saturday and I have received no pictures. Not even a teaser. So count your blessings.
  • Atleast your photographer is answering you!!!!  I sent mine 2 e-mails and 1 voicemail and have heard NOTHING!  GGGRRRR.  Now.  I am taking part of the blame on that.  My MOH did not give him his final payment on the day of the wedding (she was supposed to hand out all checks).  So I mailed it to him when we got back from our honeymoon.  I tried calling him after I mailed it.....still no answer. Frustrating!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah... standard around here (metro detroit) is 6 weeks or more! I have gotten a few teasers but I'm not expecting anything I can actually use for anything for much longer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards