Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good Morning!!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! Is anyone here?? I'm stuck at work until 12 and I have sooo much stuff to do!

Re: Good Morning!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm home, about to start cleaning before people come over tonight.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here until 12. There are only two of us here. If no one come in by 11 I am making it an early day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here, just woke up. Going to go look at a house :)
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Present. 

Leaving soon to face the madness known as Target.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry y'all are stuck at work.

I didn't set my alarm and intended to sleep in.  9:30 was as late as it got, so I decided to wrap all the Christmas presents.  Then I have to CLEAN ALL THE THINGS. 

Though I realized this morning that I left half of Gzilla's Christmas gift under my desk at work...
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B2B - that will be fun! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-175?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:55d3db1f-2fe5-4865-b395-1786db6395a7Post:f29c8fce-821b-41b8-992b-d82e853293a6">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B - that will be fun! :)
    Posted by Northstar1808[/QUOTE]

Yea fun.. the house is from 1987, but it is odd with how the rooms were placed and sized. However it is not bad, has potential. I need to see more though obv.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am enjoying some Knotting time during my precious time off school.  Waiting for hubs to get back from the gorcery store so I can start in on some baking, then heading to Mom's house later :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
        I am starting to see people after doing many many wedding things in a short period of time.  So I'm happy.  

Tonight FI and I are going to West Chester to have Xmas eve with one of my BM and her fam.  

Working on envelope liners before hand.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. On and off. pardon any random numbers or spaces in my typing though, DD thinks it's funny to hit my keyboard while I'm typing.

B2B- how exciting!! I can't wait till we start house hunting.

Walmart wasn't that bad this morning- We went to get a few Leapfrog toys for DD and extra food for breakfast & dinner tomorrow. I don't think Target will be that busy. Good luck though! 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Soo... WTF happened last night with the strongwilld chick?  I finally log on this morning and it appears all of her posts have been deleted.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    B2B, you have started looking at houses???  That is so awesome!  What area?

LRM-  I am happy you are back for this precious time ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just in my area since I work right near here and FI works from the house we are in now. So we don't want to add a longer commute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B--it's kind of like your dress.  Once you find the right house, you know. 

I'm waiting for Gzilla to come back from his mom's house.  She has my Christmas gifts (because he can't wrap...) and I need him to open his GPS before we go to my dad's tonight!!!  hahaha.  And he refuses to just open it without me opening my stuff.  So I'm watching one of my guiltiest pleasures... Tabitha's Salon Takeover and knotting.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    merry christmas eve ladies!!!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Very late to post:  I was off today and enjoyed relaxing.  However, kind of annoyed that I got to the post office at 3:15 and found out it was closed at noon, and then tried to get my hair cut at Hair Cuttery and found out they were closing at 4:00.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards