Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Zumba?

Has anyone ever tried it before?  Thoughts?

I am going to a class tonight with some friends... and keeping up with bootcamp twice a week too.  I took 3 weeks off from exercising and I've been exhausted so I'm trying to get back into it before I fall off the wagon!

Re: Zumba?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not but I know people that do, they love it. I heard its like not even working out because it is so much fun.  I think they have tapes too so you can do it at home.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have!

It's really fun but the 1st and 2nd class I went to I felt like an idiot because everyone knew the moves already and it took me a bit to get the hang of it.
    But once you get it down it's really fun and def breaks up the exercise slump routine nicely.
    (and I sweat my butt off! haha)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've been to Zumba a few times but stopped because it was too easy and didn't want to pay for something I could do at home. BUT I know a lot of people that love it. I think you should give it a shot and see how you feel about it :-)

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love zumba!

I've been using it to lose some weight for the wedding. I'm not a fan of going to the gym, but I love zumba. It's definitely a different experience, and if I could actually make it regularly, I'm sure I would notice a difference.

Last time I went, I actually bought a zumba skirt... I think I'll be going tonight if my car gets back from getting inspected early enough.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went before I moved here, my gym had it a few times a week and I loved it. 

I wish I could find classes closer to me here.  
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As said before, first few classes you feel like an idiot, but it's SO FUN!  I've been to 2-3 classes and LOVE IT!  I burn around 400-500 calories an hour doing it.

Actually I'm sad I can't go this week...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards