Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding hair & makeup services in Doylestown PA area

Hi I am trying to find someone that does hair/makeup services at a reasonable price but most places I have found online are a bit higher than I'd expect my bridesmaids to have to pay for or not available for my wedding date. Does anyone have any good recommendations for someone that does great service at an affordable price? My girls would likely be paying for themselves but they have the option to do their own. I want to find someone that I will be really happy with for myself but that they can afford if they choose to have theirs done as well. I would prefer suggestions of stylists that have photos available to view online and also prefer those that can do both hair and makeup. Thanks!

Re: Wedding hair & makeup services in Doylestown PA area

• CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The salon I use will travel

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Touch-Studio/167551829969239?sk=wall

There facebook is very new

So everything is not up yet.

But if you are interested let me know and I will put you in contact with the owner

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • lauren123455lauren123455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what you define as inexpensive, but I found a place out of Haddonfield NJ that travels and charges $120 per person for both hair and makeup (extra for airbrush).  Their name is The Little Touches, and their website looks pretty good.  I haven't booked them or anything yet, but they're the best deal I've found.  They also appear to have "packages," which brings the cost per person closer to $113.  The packages are limited to like 5 people (including the bride), and she told me that for closer to 10 people needing services they'd do indivual prices of $120/each rather than a package.  I haven't yet gone back to them about the discrepancy between having a discount for fewer people and a higher price for more business, so I'm wondering if they'll offer me the $113 per person deal for everyone once I point out the flaw in their logic. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Who have you looked at and what is your budget?  I used Meghan Cahill for hair, who books sometimes more than a year out but was fantastic.  I also used Jill from Face the Occasion for makeup, who did a wonderful job as well and falls mid-range for price from what I found.  It seems the best bang for your buck lately is Cindy Singer from Dylan Michael cosmetics, who wasn't around (or just not recommended here :) when I got married.
  • abbezabbaabbezabba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    megan cahill was booked, cindy singer didn't reply to my last email response to her. i have seen the little touches site but haven't contacted them yet, wondering if anyone has had a good experience with them on here? it's now looking like it will just be me and one bridesmaid having our hair and makeup done, so we can be a little more flexible on price. the event coordinator from our venue recommended a salon, but I would prefer someone with more reviews available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards