• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

New Here?

Hi my name is Mallory and I live in TN. My fiancee is in The US Marine Corps. We were originally set to be married in June but recently changed it to December 19, because he is in danger of being deployed. I have my dress, BM's dresses, and some more things but definitely not everything. I am excited to be joining yall's bored! Mallory

Re: New Here?

• Welcome Mallory!  God Bless people like your future husband!  There seems to be a lack of patriotism in today's world.  We need more men like him!Do you have a wedding theme?
  • Welcome!  I'm also getting married on Dec. 19!  Good luck with your planning!
  • Welcome and good luck with the condensed planning!
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board! We are getting married on 12/5, 2 years after getting engaged b/c of FI's deployment.  If you have any questions, the girls on this board are great and if you haven't already been to it, the military brides board is also helpful. Good luck with planning! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank You all. We started with just colors as Black Red and White. But now we are trying to add alot more Silver to Tie in the Winter Theme. We have many ideas that I love so I believe it will all come together wonderfully.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards