Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

TGIF- Good morning!

I have been thinking it was friday all week... and now it finally is. Phew. I'm tired, and I really don't want to head out to work, but I guess I kinda have to. I finished all of the baby shower invites, so I'll be dropping them off on my way to work, and DD's father told me that he'd be home this weekend, so I'll have time to finish all the hanger orders that came in. (squee!)

Our power has been in and out, so I might actually not have a full day at work- if the power goes out at home for too long, I'll be heading back to pick up DD & FI and go somewhere were there is power. :)
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF- Good morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Tomorrow is Ladybug's b-party.  Her future SIL has made planning a nightmare.  Hopefully it will go well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Qt- I hear you on shower nightmares!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

So ready for this month to be over let a lone this week!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I'm back at work.... so I'll be on here all day :)

Who's up for a few polls?

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

This rain just tops off the crappy week it's been. Looonnnnng and slowwww

come on 5 o clock!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In case anyone wants instant relaxation, P&S has a steel drum band in for their black listenah party. :)

It just made me download three albums on itunes. I can't wait till Antigua.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tgif-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:57ea311e-2a02-4986-97e2-8ea276cceb42Post:1b549901-3246-412a-ba20-fe315fa1e352">Re: TGIF- Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning.  I'm back at work.... so I'll be on here all day :) Who's up for a few polls?
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE] :)  yay! do it please!! I love your polls
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning and TGIMFF!

RE: polls - yes, please! I could use some slacking today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tgif-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:57ea311e-2a02-4986-97e2-8ea276cceb42Post:53509f3f-324b-4e71-8734-999c5df98323">Re: TGIF- Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>In case anyone wants instant relaxation, P&S has a steel drum band</strong> in for their black listenah party. :) It just made me download three albums on itunes. I can't wait till Antigua.
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

heard this in the car and I wanted to turn around and go back to bed haha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I agree TGIF.

MH-  Yes!  I love your polls.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I was loving the steel drum band also.  I wish I had a radio at work. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIMFF! Seriously this week has been the longest of my life - or so it seems. Thankfully I slept well last night, so today isnt' nearly as bad. The steel drums on P&S totally helped. It's crappy weather, but I'm secretly hoping it gets really bad and they send us home due to flooding, power outages, or whatever, I just don't want to be at work!

Bring on the polls Hil!!!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to run to the post office to send out my brother's bday gift (because I'm so mean haha).  I post some polls in a little bit when I get back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to AW- I sent out the contract & the check for the dj this morning. :) (and the contract & check for the TTD shoot!)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies! Thank goodness it is Friday!

Hil - I would love some polls today Laughing
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I woke up this morning and thought it was Saturday.

dammit.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good morning!

Yesterday was awesome.  /sarcasm
    I arrived at work to find 100+ computers completely hosed.  It 3 hours just to figure out how to fix them and I'm 90% done as of now.  At least the day went by fast.

I spent the night making cake pops for my sister's bday party.  We're always trying to top each other with our baking and I started doing the cake pops.  Then her friend starting making them too.  She's have a strawberry flavored cake so they asked me to make cake pops that were either vanilla or chocolate.  I one-upped them all.  I made cake pop and stuck them ON TOP OF cupcakes!

Here they are.  Chocolate cake pops in the shape of strawberries stuck in vanilla cupcakes.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG. I'm effing hungry now. Thanks, Dibs. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dibs - they look awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tgif-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:57ea311e-2a02-4986-97e2-8ea276cceb42Post:241924a9-1346-4809-a25a-91c6e8d124d7">Re: TGIF- Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to AW- I sent out the contract & the check for the dj this morning. :) (and the contract & check for the TTD shoot!)
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

I sent an email to Rich telling him my contract was on the way (just put it in the mail) and then he sent the reminder to everyone lol.   We're all slackers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH- we are! I wrote out the check and signed the contract last night, I just had to get an envelope from work.

Aaaand now I'm out of checks. Fluuuuuuuck.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, thanks.  Sorry to make everyone hungry this early in the morning!

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

TGIMFF!!! I cannot wait for this weekend. I have been living for this weekend. This weekend full of nothing. Which makes me feel boring, but I don't even care!

Yes please to polls, although I'll be on and off with meetings. This week has been crazy here at work, and I cannot wait for the students to go on Spring Break so we can have a little peace around here!

Dibs, I would say you made me want cupcakes, but if I'm honest I always want cupcakes!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dibs- oh. my. gosh.  Those look amazing. 
    I just printed out a cake pop recipe- never made them and I've always wanted to
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I forgot I do have one To Do on the list for this weekend -- contract and check to Rich. I'm also going to need to send a quick email letting him know it's on the way!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jesster - They can be a pain to make the first time and a bit messy.  A tip for making them the first time...go easy on adding the icing.  If I bake a regular size cake and use canned frosting to add to it, I add no more than 1/2 of the can.  Usually slightly less than 1/2.  Any more than that and they'll just be mush.  Also, sticking them in the freezer for about a 1/2 hour before you dip them makes them a little harder and colder, which makes the candy harden faster on them.

• Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dibs - they look DELISH!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dibs--what time are you bringing those to my office :-D
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooo thanks for the tips (i wrote them down haha)  
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards