• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

Secret Niner!

Here is the link to the Secret Niner gift exchange: [url]http://www.elfster.com/apps/exchange/Join.aspx?euid=747C4332-A1DD-4264-B598-A7078D792E8F[/url] Please sign up only if you're interested. No pressure. If you do sign up, you will be responsible for getting a gift for your drawn Knottie. The price limit is $25. The last date to sign up is August 3rd. On August 4th, the following day, we will draw names. Each person will have a "wish list" of gifts for you to draw from. The gifts must be purchased and sent/exchanged by Aug 21st. Please feel free to be creative, maybe a note, or a little bit of something that you appreciate/admire about that particular knottie. :) P.S. Don't tell who your draw is! It is a secret!!
White Knot
Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot

Re: Secret Niner!

• Hooray for the 4th post about this, today!  Can we break a record, ladies?
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • mary? SMo already put this info out - is this a sticky maybe? That'd be helpful, otherwise, kind of overkill :) GET OUT OF HERE AND GO STUDY FOR YOUR EXAMS! SHOO!  
  • :psst: Jill, it's a sticky so there don't need to be 4 posts every day.
    White Knot
  • Yes, haha, I asked Mary for the sticky post favor. Mine will fall off in a day or so, and I don't want to keep putting up reminders. No more from me today. :)

Zuma Zoom
  • HAHAHA Mary comes through with a sticky!! Yay!
  • way to get me flamed Smo. ;-)
    White Knot
  • I try... I keep my long spoon handy to stir the pot when I can. ;) The other three were my fault! I didn't see the DIY sign up link, and then needed email addresses, and initial feedback.  

Zuma Zoom
  • Since this is a link that anyone can sign up for.... Im concerned about my personal mailing address being out there.  I know some of you have put that in and some havent.  What are your thougths?Again - anyone can click on it, sign up and see our names/info right?
  • Sher, I think you can limit your information on there, and on the final day, if you'd like, you can just have your person announce that they were you Secret Niner, and you all can email the exchange of address.

Zuma Zoom
  • Probably broken record here... To protect privacy, please omit your address on your Elfster profiles. If you happen to be the Secret Niner to one of the knotties without a registry, you can email me that you got that particular person. I will email them a request, and forward their address to you.That is if you all don't mind me knowing. I promise I'm legit. haha.

Zuma Zoom
  • I don't know, we haven't really seen any posts from Knot Annie since your little GTG, so how do we know she's not just a skinsuit hanging in your closet right now?
    image Gone too Soon.
  • Ick... I am glad you do appreciate Jodie Foster flicks though. Knot Annie is healthy and in NYC. For the same reason I won't be posting after my wedding, ilove, you know I have to maintain integrity and reputation. ;)

Zuma Zoom
  •  I signed up - but have no clue how this Elftser site works. Someone just let me know what to do when we have to "draw names" or whatever.
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  •  ilovewhoseweddingisitanyway - where did you get that pic on your profile?  Funny story....involving me and a picture like that :)  Love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards