• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

tell me about your hm

where are you going? how long are you going for? when are you going?
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2pzxst3.jpg[/IMG]

Re: tell me about your hm

• Orlando8 days/7 nights3 days after the wedding
  • where are you going?Savannah Gahow long:7 nights, 8 dayswhen are you going:Not soon enough.....leaving sept 10 (the day after the wedding)
    [url]www.dreamsandswords.com[/url]

my read shelf:
  • 7 night cruise to Purto Rico, Aruba, Curaco, St Thomas, Domenica. We are leaving from our reception to catch an early morning flight
    [img]http://i42.tinypic.com/21opoyg.jpg[/img
    ]
  • Sandals Montego Bay8 days/7 nightsLeaving 7:00 morning after our wedding
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 [4.27.11] EDD [01.07.12] It's a BOY! BFP #1 EDD (10.15.11) M/C @ 6w5d Pregnancy Announcement Video Sex Announcement Video
  • Mini-moon road trip the day after the wedding.  3-4 days.  We're probably going to head up northeast to Vermont and back.Grand Cayman - 9 days.  Next March when FI is on spring break.  FI will be in the middle of classes after the wedding so we can't take a nice trip then, and he starts Bar prep right after he graduates in May.  Bar Exam in July then a vacation with my family in August, so spring break is the only time we can go for the next year.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Where are you going? On a 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise: Belize, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Isla Roaton.How long?7 days Sunday 13th through Sunday 20thWhen are you going?VERY EARLY the day after our wedding. It was inevitable. =/
  • HAHA Andrea and I were just talking about HMs, and thus I started talking to FI about ours, and now I have our HM on the brain... CAN'T WAIT!where are you going?   Sandals Grande, St. Luciahow long are you going for?  8 days/7 nightswhen are you going?  leaving Monday, Sept. 21, coming home Monday, Sept. 28
  • 1. We are flying into San Diego, staying there for 3 days, driving up the coast to LA, staying for 2 days, driving up to Cambria for a night, driving to San Fran for 2 days and then to wine country for 4 days and then flying out of San Fran.And because of all of FI's air miles we're able to fly both ways, 1st class for FREE. I'm excited because we get to rent a convertible and drive the length of CA at a nice, leisurely pace and see the great views. We've also booked a night-time Alcatraz tour, a hot-air balloon trip over Napa Valley and managed to get reservations at French Laundry in Napa. 2. 13 days total4. The wedding is on Saturday, we relax on Sunday and fly out on Monday
    TTC since Sept 2010

Aug 2011 - SA reveals no sperm

Jan 2012 - biopsy, b/w = Sertoli-only syndrome, DH doesn't make the cells needed to make sperm, moving on to DS

IUI# 1 - 4/1/12 - BFN

IUI# 2 - 5/4/12 - BFN

IUI# 3 w/ Clomid - 6/4/12 - BFN

IUI# 4 w/ Clomid, new donor - 7/5/12 - BFN

IUI# 5 w/ Clomid & trigger shot/Novarel - 8/3/12 - BFN

~Cycle Off~

IVF# 1 - 19 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 frosties. 5-day transfer. Beta #1 - 11/20/12 - BFN

FET# 1 - 1/23/13 - BFP - beta 2/4/13 - 266, beta 2 - 623, beta 3 - 1452

You, Me and Someone Else - updated 2/6/13 - 14dp5dt OR 4w5d

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/sg4uir.jpg[/IMG]
  • tdmd09tdmd09 member
    100 Comments
    4-night Cruise to the BahamasTotal away from home time is 6 days.Leaving for Miami the day after the wedding (in the afternoon), leaving on the cruise ship the next day
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • where are you going?  Excellence Playa Mujereshow long are you going for?  6 days, 5 nightswhen are you going? Monday thru Saturday after the weddingSo freakin' excited about it! Got an awesome deal for an amazing resort!! Cannot wait!! :)
  • and for the lamest HM award:We're going to the finger lakes in new york5 days and 4 nightswe're leaving monday morning after the saturday night reception
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/xn4wns.jpg[/IMG]

"My best friend is a pitbull."
  • Panama City Beach, FL. Staying for 4 nights, then probably staying somewhere halfway better there and home on the 5th night. RIGHT AFTER the wedding. We only have so much time off of work so we have to take advantage of it. We're going to leave after the wedding (our wedding is in the afternoon so it won't be too bad), stop in Memphis and spend the night, then road trip it down to FL the next day, stay 4 nights, come back on Thursday and spend Thursday night somewhere (wherever we feel like), then finish coming home on Friday.
  • Where are you going? Boston!! I'm very excited because we have never been there. FI won't fly and I didn't want to be stuck in a car forever so it is perfect for us. We live at the shore so we didn't want anything beachy. How long are you going for? 6 days/5 nights. Day 5 is my birthday - can't wait!When are you going?Wedding is Saturday the 19th, leaving first thin on the 20th.Wow I'm stoked now.....
  • Where are you going? Disney World How long? 5 nights/6 days When? We are leaving on 9/21. We are taking Sunday to relax. Can't wait!
  • We're doing a cruise to Key West, Cayman Islands, and Jamaica. 7 days; 6 nightsOur flight leaves at 6:30 am, the day after the wedding.
  • Hawaii--the big island for sure, not really sure about the rest--FI planned all this 1.5 weeks Eaaaaarly (7AM) Sunday morning
  • First St. Lucia, Sandals Regency and the Boston10 days at hte first one, 3-4 at the secondThe Tuesday after our wedding (the 8th) until the 20th.
  • San Diego (got an apartment in downtown SD, Fi and I are not beach/cruise people) 6 days Mon after the wedding (09/14-09/20)
  • Mini-moonLas Vegas - Staying at the Encore (so EXCITED!!)2 nights3 days after the weddingReal HoneymoonSandals Bahama's 7 nights 8 daysNovember 10th (One day after my bday!!)
  • We are going to St. John.  We are going for 9 days, leaving the Monday after our wedding.  I can't wait!!
  • Greece, Italy, Turkey - 21 days - can't wait!!Itinerary in bio
  • We are going on a cruise to sunny, warm weather. It is a 7 day cruise, and then we are spending an extra day or two in tampa. We leave the week after the wedding.
  • Going to Cancun, Mexico (an AI) from 5 days, leaving the Monday after the wedding. We got a great deal by booking during the H1N1 scare. :-)
  • We are going to Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica.We will be there 7 days 6 nights. We are leaving Sunday morning at 9 am. That will be tough.
  • Hawaii (Maui & Oahu)10 daysSeptember 21 (the Monday after our wedding)
  • We're going to Montreal, staying for a week at this gorgeous boutique hotel in Vieux Montreal. I can't wait. Driving up Monday after the Saturday wedding, maybe stop off in Vermont for a night. We're flexy.
  • Where: Mini-Moon to Wellfleet on Cape CodHow Long: 1-2 daysWhen: Next afternoon after weddingReal HoneymoonWhere: Portugal (mainland with a side trip to Madeira)How long: 10 daysWhen: 3 weeks after wedding. 
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Thailand!We'll be gone for two weeks but on the ground for 10 days..the flights are going to suck.I think we leave on the 9th--so we have about a full day to recover after the wedding.
  • 1.  We're going to the Excellence PC in the Dominican. 2.  8 days / 7 nights 3.  The Wednesday after the wedding...wanted a few days to relax, and we'll be entertaining OOT guests until Monday evening. 
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• minimoon: bangor maine for 6 nights 7days to sit on our butts, leaving day after the wedding real HM: next spring to hawaii, details yet to be determined, but as long as we can afford/have vactiontime for
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards