• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

IHO Friday throwdowns

Re: IHO Friday throwdowns

• dbucks, if you want to know, ill tell you. but not here.its not like it wasnt gonna blow up anyway.Andrea made damn sure i knew that.
    [url]www.dreamsandswords.com[/url]

my read shelf:
  • not so much a victim, just Shers puppet ATM
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  • I'm sick of this BS Hizz. YOU ARE A MOD FFS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO SHARE ANYONE'S PERSONAL PRIVATE IDENTIFYING INFORMATION WITH ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVTEEN SEVENTYTHREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ES BUENO  
  • Hizz...I hope you're getting comfortable in that grave you're digging for yourself.
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • im not playing the victim im just saying it wasnt just me. and you knew that. but i'm getting all the sh!t for it. from EVERYONE.

my read shelf:
  • If you aren't willing to say it here then it probably isn't worth hearing.Not cool. :\
  • Oh she's trying to play the damn victim now. If you really feel bad about it, WTF have you not tried to contact ME and tell me that? I don't buy your BS for a second. You're just upset you got caught and called out for it.  
    image Gone too Soon.
  • woah now... there was nothing definitive in that info i passed along and you know that...  

my read shelf:
  • Why would you agree to Sher little scheme to out ilove in the 1st place?
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  • Oh don't think Sher isn't going to get the book thrown at her if I have anything to do with it. But atleast she's hiding out, and isn't on  here freaking bragging about the sht.
    image Gone too Soon.
  • ah but it was you. It was you all the time.  you could have walked away and not passed along someone else's information. if sher thought it was so important SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT HERSELF and you should have let her dig herself a hole. Did she try to support you when it came out? Nope.  She emphatically denied having SQUAT to do with it.  How ya like her now??  All I ever did was tell you if you addressed me at all in any capacity, I'd make sure to let people know what you did because in the end? It WAS you who did it.  How you came by the information is immaterial. You still passed it on.Period. End of story.
  • contact you!?1!?are you kidding me? dude, you rip everyone apart that you dont like. you belittle and diminsh them. somepeople are strong enough to handle that, but not everyone.there is no way i even knew how to contact you, and considering i never even heard back from SBB that she had any idea the letter your name started with.And before i even knew anything im getting messages from people threatening me... i had no idea what happened... and i didnt even know what they were talking about

my read shelf:
  • Last time I checked, real names were definitive...
    image Gone too Soon.
  • and andrea, like way to confuse someone!you didnt mention anything about why i wasnt aloud to address you. did you SAY it was because i told SBB? No. I had NO idea. michelle- originally i just told stacy to check out the board. just like 2 other people did.then of course, sher told me a small bit of info when SBB didnt know who she was. If only I had just said, oh I dunno her name, since well, i didnt.. All this i couldve avoided.

my read shelf:
  • Seriously, stop w/ the victim sht. I'm a snarky btch. I've never pretended to be anything otherwise. I may comment and mock people, or tell it like it is, good/bad/ugly, but you crossed a damn line and you know it. Was my post about the whole thing nice? Not necessarily, as it's clear I don't like her. But I said throughout the whole deal the details were not included, to protect both parties. If you're not a big girl enough to try to figure out how to own up to something or apologize for doing what you did, that's your problem. Another one of your problems: bragging about it just now.  
    image Gone too Soon.
  • um i was told not to apologize. and i was not bragging. wtf else was i supposed to do? accidentaly address andrea and then have this sht happen when im not even aware?

my read shelf:
  • then of course, sher told me a small bit of info when SBB didnt know who she was. My real name =/= a small bit of info! W$#%^&%#amp;Y^&%^#&
    image Gone too Soon.
  • hey, come on now seriously, i didnt just say ONE name!

my read shelf:
  • THAT is your defense? You are dumber than I thought.
    image Gone too Soon.
  • woah, wait other peoples names were given out to sher/spb?
  • what idiot advised you not to apologize? Sher?!  That's rich.
  • you said you werent interested in how sorry i was...

my read shelf:
  • Did I? I don't remember directly addressing you until this post. Please to be showing me where I said this.  
    image Gone too Soon.
  • hizz - that was ME.  it's not ME you owe an apology or otherwise. I don't speak for anyone else and I'm not a mouthpiece for someone so again, LAME EXCUSE.FFS get your head out of the clouds.  How on earth can one person be SO DENSE? That's what I want to know, because seriously? You are.  WE GET IT.
  • you said you werent interested in how sorry i was... DED.
    [ Jill & Doug September 6, 2009 ][ The Lighthouse Diaries ]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nvdwg1.jpg[/IMG]
  • right. thats exactly what you said... WE GET IT...  

my read shelf:
  • What's exactly what WHO said? If you're not smart enough to have a real conversation about this, you're definitely not clever enough to play the "WE GET IT" game.  
    image Gone too Soon.
  • ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I relenquish the keys to the failboat to Tree.  She can captain it for the weekend since she's missed out on all the action!
  • no, no, "WE GET IT" is exactly what was said to me.so i wasnt even playin the game...

my read shelf:
  • Yeah, that still didn't make sense. You are a FAIL of epic proportions.  
    image Gone too Soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards