Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Loews?

I read very little on this board about hotels.  Anyone have their reception (past or future at Loews)?  Overall impressions?  Do they let you use their top floor with all the views? 

Thanks. 

Re: Loews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Bam Margera from Jackass got married there.  You may be able to google wedding pics or the Viva La Bam episode when they had the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a New Years party up there before... sooooo awesome with amazing views.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.  Was that in the main ballroom (at the top of the escalators) or way up on the 33rd or 34th floor?

Bam did get married there (just googled it).  Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lowes is very nice, I haven't been to a wedding there, but I bet they are great.  They are an animal-friendly hotel, which scores points in my book.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Loews ballroom, if I remember correctly, was on the 5th floor or somewhere near there, but the cocktail hour was up on the 34th floor. It was very nice, and the ballroom is HUGE. If you have time, I think it's worth taking a look at.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.  Was it a long process to move from the 34th to the 5th?  It sounds very nice. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They will lock certain elevators for you and the guests to use that will only go between the ballroom and 34th floor, so you don't need to worry about picking up random people or it taking forever to get up and down. At this is what I remember from when I looked there last summer. Definitely email their coordinator to make sure though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    thebubble09thebubble09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

my wedding reception is there in july and they have been A PLEASURE to work with.  beyond the gorgeous views on the 33rd floor and the incredible ballrooms, every single person i have encountered there across the board has been 100% accomodating- working with their staff and coordinators has been the highlight of my wedding experience.  truly. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards