Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

**kristinrotondo** & **amynumbers** (only because I can't remember them right now...)

Yay- B-pics!

There's a very good possibility we'll have someone to do our makeup. Damn good possibility. We just have to buy her lunch and give her an appropriate picture for her portfolio. I'll email/fb message you the info.
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **kristinrotondo** & **amynumbers** (only because I can't remember them right now...)

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me!  I'm excited. 

Kristin-  Do you have facebook?  If so we need to become friends on there.  I can't PM from work (no clue why), but I will try to find you tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to call you amynumbers from now on...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    That's fine with me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I really don't know if I am into it if there's no one to do hair and makeup... I am useless with both.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed both of you:) Sorry.... dd was sick yesterday.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I won't get it until later tonight.   I hope your daughter feels better!  Hopefully her immune system gets use to all the germs at daycare soon! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks:) Me too. It's kicking my butt too. Thankfully, FI is home with her, (well, kinda. I could have used another 3 day weekend)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards