September 2009 Weddings

AW: Got a call back and an interview!

After that whole situation with my boss I applied to one job and started looking into applying to a few others.  Well today I got a call back for the one I applied to.  It's an administrative assistant position at a hospital.  Not my dream job, but a good job none the less.  So I now have an interview on Tuesday at 10am, 4 days before the wedding.  Next week is going to be busy and awesome.  I'm very excited!
| Alex - Born 2.25.2011 || Baby Boy 2.0 Due - 11.07.2012 |

Re: AW: Got a call back and an interview!

• thats good. fi and i work together in the same field but for opposing companies. we love the little bit that we get to see and interact with each other. we dont need to commute together because its only a three minute drive for him to his work and eight minutes to mine. but when he applied for a new position, we were both a little bummed about not working together. just wondered how you and your fi felt about it.
  • That is so awsome! Good luck!
  • Yeah, definitely a little bummed out about not working together.  But I won't have a position where we're working for the winter anyways.  Last winter I was unemployed the whole time because there weren't any jobs.  So I'm really excited that I'm being considered for this position.

• Yay! *vibes* that it goes well!
  • Yay ! Keep us posted on how it goes :)
  • I definitely will keep you all posted!  I just realized if I do get this job I'm going to have to do some massive clothes shopping because I haven't worked in an office setting in about 7 years.  I have an interviewing outfit, but not enough for a couple weeks worth of outfits.  So we'll see, I might have to go shopping for some hot secretary outfits! FI will be so excited lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards