Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Desmond in Malvern?

Does anyone have any experience with the Desmond in Malvern,PA for a reception?  I just came across it on weddingwire but hadn't seen any posts from anyone on it here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 235 invited so far!
image 144 are ready to party!
image 91 will be missing out!
image 0 are MIA!

Re: Desmond in Malvern?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Never been for a wedding reception, but my school district has hosted a number of functions there before so I'm familiar with the space and the food, sort of.  I didn't find it to be a particularly spectacular or unique-looking location in terms of atmosphere (although this could be a reflection of the reasons I was there) but the food was decent and the location is awesome - accessible to basically all of Chester County and not even that far removed from the city.  Plus you have the hotel right on site. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope. I have never been. I went to a wedding many yrs. ago at the farmhouse at People's light and theatre--- in malvern.

Very nice! gorgeous setting. They are on the web i think
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a reception there years ago.  The only issue we found was tryign to get there on public transportation, but as long as everyone drives or has a ride it's not bad.  We stayed the night, and the rooms were really nice. 
    Photobucket

september siggy challenge! my colours!

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other's eyes but looking outwards at the same direction." - The Little Prince Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards