Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*Jesster*

I read on another post that your sister got married at Holly Hedge. Do you have any other pics? Also, do you happen to remember who she used as her florist? Rhoads is booked :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Jesster*

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohh bummer about Rhoads :(

Holly Hedge is so beautiful! I'll have to get some better pics from her but I found this on her photographers site though...

She used Clark's Flower Shop in Newtown. The flowers turned out really great!
    http://www.clarksflowershop.com/

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I love the old barn! What time of the year did she have her wedding? We're having the ceremony in the court yard unless it rains, it'll be in the barn.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She got married New Years Eve so it was a little cold for an outdoor ceremony ;)  We did do pictures outside though so by the end of the pics I matched my blue dress hahaha
    You should def get some great pictures around property.

The bridal suite is really cute and cozy- I remember that. And the reception room is really cool looking- I loved the bar area. Has that olden times look.

She got some amazing pictures at night outside in front of the 'cottages'/rooms....I would recommend that- they looked really cool with the lighting from the cottages 

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww new years eve, I love that. The reception has been updated a little recently - they put down really nice bamboo floors near the bar area. I think a lot of people who are married there come from other areas, so I don't often get to talk to other brides (or bride's sisters) who have been there, let alone were married there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards