• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2009 Weddings

Music Play List

I'm trying to make a list of some songs we like to be played through the reception, and also he'll get an idea of the type of music we like by doing this.  I am trying to include songs from all eras so everybody can enjoy.  I'm coming up short on some oldies.  I have some Beatles and Foundations (Build me up buttercup).  Any other suggestions or anybody have a playlist?

Re: Music Play List

• I'm also trying to mix up the generations. This is my dancing playlist so far - Heres comes the hot stepper - Ini KamozeThe very thought of you - Billie HolidaySuperstition - Stevie WonderNever gonna give you up - Rick AstleyI’m Yours - Jason MrazThe way you make me feel -  Michael JacksonGravity - John MayerCanned Heat - JamiroquaiHey Ya! - OutKastLast Kiss - Pearl JamThe Sign - Ace of BaseRebel Yell - Billy IdolI’ve Been Loving You Too Long - Otis ReddingBrown Eyed Girl - Van MorrisonWhat I Got - SublimeBye Bye Blackbird - Joe CockerLucky - Jason Mraz (Colbie Caillat)some other good oldies that I'm playing during dinner - My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone A Kiss to Build a Dream On - Louis ArmstrongL-O-V-E - Nat King ColeA Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick Jr.Hope that helps :)
  • Do some Frank Sinatra and Andy Williams
  • The great ones everyone likes to dance to is stuff like SHOUT! and The Twist and Rollin' on the River
  • im leaving the oldies part in our DJs hands, cause other than banning sinatra, i wouldnt even know where to start...i;ll tell him to play all the popular ones. we are only putting requests for more recent stuff we want to hear. for my family it honestly doesnt matter what you put on, they will dance to anything(still trying to decide if i whip out the heritage card and throw some good old fashion polka out there!)
  • list in bio
    Peace, Love & French Fries

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/t4zqc5.jpg[/IMG]

Baked Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards