• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2010 Weddings

TK Real Weddings?

I want to submit pictures to TK real weddings section but can't decide on just a few to upload. Anybody else thinking of doing this? How are you deciding?!

Re: TK Real Weddings?

• i'm thinking of doing this...but i'm going to wait until i get my pro pics to figure it out..hopefully you can help me!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know much about it, what does it entail?
    image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • From what I understand you basically upload what TK calls "an album" of your wedding pictures that show details and overall design so that future brides can look to it for inspiration. I would tag mine "winter wedding" "black" or "blue" etc so that it can be categorized and then when other brides are looking through, pictures would come up. Also, TK features "real weddings" once a week or something. That's my understanding at least. 

BTW - Alise, what is a Wife Chop?
  • the wife chop is when you grow your hair out for your wedding, and then after the weding, you finally chop it off! the girls on my local board use the term a lot..i never heard of it before TK haha
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards