• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2010 Weddings

Re: Pro-pic teaser!

• Oh. My. Gosh.  Those are some of the most gorgeous wedding pictures I've seen yet.  I especially love how great your necklace goes with your dress.  I love that necklace, any change you're selling it? ;)
    image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • STUNNING! Love love LOVE the ceiling of your ceremony site (Yeah, I always comment on the location lol, that's the architect in me). YOU looked beautiful and soooo classic. Can't wait to see the rest!
  • shannon you look beautiful! those pictures are really amazing!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I literally sat at the computer yesterday crying, I was so happy. I'm so lame. 

I love my photographer, I will sing her praises till the end of time. The rest should be available for view by the end of Feb. 

Panda, sorry, no luck. My MIL told me that even though the necklace was new to me, it's now a family heirloom. I would check out etsy though (where I bought it), there are some stunning vintage pieces on there. 
  • Any chance you can give me the name of the seller so I can look her up on etsy?
    image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • So stunning!  I'm with Panda - those are some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Everything looks amazing!! Beautiful pics!
  • Thanks!

Panda, the seller is QueensCache!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards