Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*excellence girls/Poll*

I say our next GTG is at one of these resorts! God I miss it there! If you went, which location did you stay at? Which restaurant was your favorite? Did you do any activities when you were there?

Re: *excellence girls/Poll*

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you went, which location did you stay at? We went to the one in Playa Mujeres = amazing
    Which restaurant was your favorite? A mix between Spice and Chez Izabelle (Asian and French)
    Did you do any activities when you were there? We did the bike tour a few times, and the rifel shooting, other then that we relaxed and ate/drank.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <sigh>
    I miss it there.
    I'd be the first one on the plane for a GTG there! haha

If you went, which location did you stay at? We went to the one in Riviera Maya. it was awesome.
    Which restaurant was your favorite? A mix between Spice (hibachi!) and the Italian Place
    Did you do any activities when you were there? We swam with the dolphins, did the mayan ruins (ZZzzz), visited Playa Del Carmen, and did some paddle boating...other than that drinks and lots of food and poolside!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which location did you stay at?
    Riviera Cancun

Which restaurant was your favorite?
    Spice or the Lobster House for dinner. We didn't get around to eating at French or Italian. The grill was my favorite for lunch and Lobster House was my favorite for breakfast!

Did you do any activities when you were there?
    We went to the spa which was awesome!
    We left the resort to go ride a speed boat and ATV. Then we also left on a party hopper tour that took us to Carlos and Charlies, Senor Frogs and Coco Bongo.

Does anyone know when the Jamaica resort opens. We are ready to go back! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did not have pool side nachos! We stayed at the same pool the whole time since we were ground level and just walked out to the pool. I didn't see any one with food and was too lazy to ask about it! haha
    The bartender at our pool was awesome. She knew our names and would bring us drinks before we even ordered them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The one in Jamaica I don't think is ever going to open. If you read forums people that live in jamaica say it's still just dirt, haven't even STARTED building, and they were orig. supposed to open in 2008. There have been a lot of issues with trying to get the project open, and they have been focusing on La Amada - hotels/condo's right next to the resort in Playa Mujeres, that is where the focus is. BIG sad face, as it was supposed to be an awesome resort.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    damn it. no cool I really wanted to go! This was our first all inclusive experience so when we travel anywhere else I am afraid that any other hotel will not live up to how great excellence is!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I felt the same way. Go to Playa Mujeres! Haha trust me. I won't go to another resort now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When we checked out every one was saying see you next year...so obviously we are now obligated to go back ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohh darn!

Yea- we prob had the same woman. She was awesome!

I miss excellence...

DH misses the breakfast buffet... hahaha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to go to the Ruins!  Is that just not your thing Jess?

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just disappointed and it was a really long drive from the hotel so we didn't realize it was going to be a 13 hour day.

It was interesting to see them but they don't let you climb to the top anymore (which I guess makes sense after seeing the thin-ness of the stairs) and the whole place is covered in vendors and people harassing you to buy souvenirs and stuff and that ruined the experience for me
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards