Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hello all

Hi everyone,  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been dabbing here and there on the website for wedding ideas.  My fiance and I are getting married April 9, 2011, so lots of time, but I, of course, am trying to get as much done as soon as possible.  We are getting married at the atrium at the curtis center in downtown philly... can't wait!  My sister recently got engaged, as well, and will be getting married shortly after me!  Happy to meet you all.  Your help is much appreciated.

Joanna

Re: Hello all

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  My sister and I were also engaged around the same time.  Her wedding is this NYE and mine is in May.  Good luck with all the planning.  Everyone on the board is really helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  Our reception is at Cescaphe Ballroom - I love working with the people from Cescaphe.  Ooodsie had her reception at the Curtis Center and it looked so amazing!  

It seems far away but the months start to fly.  Happy planning - to you and your sister! 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and good luck with planning.  I agree with PP - time does fly! My wedding is in 2 days and it feels like I just got engaged recently.
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! As time gets closer, you don't know where it all goes. Enjoy the planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and welcom!  Speaking as an old married lady, the time will FLY!  All the best as you plan.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  I agree with what everyone else says... I got engaged in August and it's already just about January - the year of our wedding!  Where has the time gone?!  I have gotten a lot done, but there is still so much to do.  It's SO MUCH FUN.  The best advice I can give you is to enjoy this time as much as you can and don't let the little things stress you out.  The less people you involve in the little details, the better - at least that's the choice we made and it's working out perfectly :)  Any advice you need, we'd be glad to help!  Good luck planning!
  • edited December 2011

All the best with your planning!

• edited December 2011
    See my photo blog for pics of the Curtis Center - Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the venue or need any advice :)  I miss planning my wedding :/
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ! Welcome and happy planning.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi, fellow South Jersey girl, welcome to the board!  Have you also checked out the South Jersey board?  I visit both.  I'm Jody, FI is Dan, and we're getting married 9/5/10.  Happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards