• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

I'm baaaaaacck

Woo... hard to believe it's been three weeks since I've last been on here!  Hubby and I just got off the cruise ship this morning from our two-week honeymoon and it was completely bittersweet.  We had such a great time but I was glad to get back home and see our baby (dog)... plus I need to fly out first thing Monday morning so we're busy toinght cleaning, sorting, and doing laundry.

Quick wedding recap... I can't remember most of the night.  I'm guessing that's a good thing as the wedding was absolutely fantastic and I could not have asked for a better day.  We were able to get our pictures outdoors as it was around 50 degrees and sunny.  The only little SNAFUS were:

1. I wasn't thrilled with the quality the florist did.  We were working with the owner of the flower shop and he went out of town the weekend of the wedding so he wasn't around.  I sent the bouquets back to be reworked as I hate greenery (my bridezilla quality) and the stems weren't completely wrapped as I had asked.  Also, we had wanted drapping for our chuppah and there was absolutely none.  My MOH wanted to know if I wanted her to go say something but at that point, I really could have cared less and really didn't even notice it for the ceremony (plus no guest knew)

2. H's brother/BM got completely trashed (sorry, open bar doesn't mean drink 'til your heart contends but that's another story) and tried getting one of the BM's to come back to his hotel room with him all night and was trying to kiss her... just plain making her uncomfortable.  Luckily another GM whose FI couldn't make it came to her "rescue" and kind of protected her all night from BIL. 

Other than that, everything went off without a hitch.  Everyone raved about how amazing our band was and we got lots of comments that it had been the best wedding they had ever been to.  Hope the rest of my March 27th knotties had great days and can't wait to catch up on the past three weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards