• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

the BEST day!

OMG!  The week could not have been better!  After all our decorating, we just had Saturday to have fun and get ready.  My sis-in-law's salon is wh ere we had our hair done....and she decorated it with wedding stuff as we got ready.  So fun!

The ceremony was beautiful and I only teared up a couple times (I was sooo worried about weeping through the whole thing...I'm a cryer!)   FI prayed over us after we did our unity sand, and it was so sweet and it even made our pastor cry!

The reception was BALLING! We greeted everyone as they came in, so we got to hug everyone's neck, and then enjoy each other and the rest of the evening without worrying about seeing everyone. It was beautiful, the food was amazing, the sunset over the lake came in the windows just as we got there (perfect timing!).  Then the fun came.  FI and I did a first dance that had a surprise song in the middle.  We danced to "Apple Bottom Jeans" chorus in the middle of our slow song.  It was awesome.  No one knew it was coming.  Then I sang to FI, and he loved that.  Then we all broke into dancing.  The DJ was amazing and played the perfect music...but what really got the party started were the glow sticks we gave out.  Everyone looked like they were at a rave and danced and had the best time!

We ended up ending the reception a little early as people were leaving b/c of the time change and having to drive back home.  But it was perfect b/c my mom got FI and I the presendential suite at the nicest hotel in town, so we got to go enjoy that afterwards.

Downfalls to the day:
-It was REALLY cold and windy when we  took our pictures.  We might look a little chilled in them.  It was FREEZING during that two hour window. (But it got sunny and gorgeous after for our exit!).
-We ran out of champagne punch.

That's about it!  It was PERFECT.  Here is one pic I snagged off facebook....more to come soon!

Re: the BEST day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards