Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

WR - Vendor review - Florist

Ok, so FI and I just went today to meet with Carl Alan (in Center City, Market and 17th) and WE FREAKING LOVE THIS GUY. We got to design everything, so we know what it will all look like the day of, and it was a lot of fun. He treated us like family (literally, he kept calling us his "niece and nephew" and himself "Uncle Carl" - which actually when I'm writing it sounds a little creepy, but it wasn't at the time, lol), and it was fantastic. He was also very sensitive to our budget, where a lot of other florists I called for appointments scoffed at me when I told them how much we wanted to spend.

Uncle Carl is amazing. My bouquet is beautiful, my girls' bouquets are beautiful, the selection of flowers he brought in for us to play with was beautiful, and we couldn't be happier to have booked him today. If anyone is still on the fence about who to use for flowers, I would definitely check him out. Smile
Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg

Re: WR - Vendor review - Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to go see him but it was after I feel in love with my florist :)  Glad you love him, he is amazing, I can't wait to see your pics now!
  • Options
    ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who did you end up using? I'm curious because I called a few other places and had miserable experiences with them over the phone. 

And by the way...
    It's so pretty and perfect I can't even stand it. I was giggling like a schoolgirl the whole time.  :-)

And of course I'll post more from the actual day of, but I still have 2 more months for that.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    gkishbauchgkishbauch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked him as my florist, too!  Honestly, this was the ONLY vendor appointment that I actually cried during.  I haven't even shed a tear trying on dresses yet, but when I held my bouquet...game over haha.  So glad you had a good experience, too!  I'm very excited to have them, and I agree, they were by far the most willing to work with my budget.
  • Options
    luvdelilahluvdelilah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Carl Alan too and he was fantastic.  He was the only florist we met with that understood me when I said I wanted a tulips only bouquet - everyone else tried to tell me I needed a bunch of other filler flowers as well.  It was a huge bonus that they put together mockups of everything at our first meeting.  I was really unsure about centerpieces, bouts, etc so it was nice to see a preview of what we were paying for. 

Love your bouquet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards